These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://discountcode.mirror.co.uk (the Website). Any references herein to ‘Widilo’’, ‘our’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to Widilo Limited, or our group of companies, our company number is 12055291 and registered office is at 71 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4BE.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions on an ad hoc basis and will publish the new version on the Mirror discount code site. Please remember to regularly read the Terms and Conditions. Any changes will come into effect immediately on publication of the updated policy.
The previous versions of these Terms and Conditions may be presented to you upon request.
Any information that you submit or we collect when you use with Website is subject to the Privacy Notice.
● Not distributing the content present on the Website on to another website.
● Not to upload, download or send illegal data.
● Respect the rights of any individual and all applicable laws in the UK.
● Accept and respect the conditions of use described in this agreement.
By using the Website, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the website.
You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the Website or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website, the terms of which are incorporated herein.
You also agree not to:
1. impersonate any other person while using the Website;
2. conduct yourself in a vulgar, offensive, harassing or objectionable manner while using the Website;
3. use the Website for any unlawful purpose; or
4. resell or export the software associated with the Website.
Limitation of liability
The Website is reserved for Internet users present in the UK and Widilo accept no responsibility for issues arising due to use of the site outside the UK. The website and its services cannot be held responsible for any punitive, accidental, indirect, or direct damage resulting from its use. The user agrees that we do not guarantee the accuracy of promotions and coupons on the Website. We recommend that the user check the correct operation before purchasing from the Website.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under any applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold Widilo and its related companies, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and merchant partners harmless from and against any third-party claim or cause of action, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, arising, directly or indirectly, out of your use of the Website or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
Links to third-party websites
The site redirects to third-party sites for which we are not responsible for their content. We assume no responsibility for the content of these third-party sites. We recommend that you verify all the information on this third party site yourself.
The right to intellectual property
The site owns the ownership rights to all content on the Website. When using the site, you agree not to reuse, reproduce, redistribute, copy or modify any content for commercial purposes without prior written consent.
Using promo codes and vouchers
On the specific pages dedicated to each Retail partner, you will find promo codes, sales, and vouchers proposed in relation to that Retail partner.
These offers are provided by the Retail partner.
All other promo codes and offers found on other similar sites are not compatible with this service.
Use of such promo codes can cause discounts and reductions to become invalid.
You agree that these terms or any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law and equitable claims) between you and Widilo arising from or relating to these Terms, their interpretation or breach, termination or validity, the relationships which result from these Terms, the Website, Widilo’s advertising or any related transaction shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The choice of law provision above is without prejudice to any mandatory legal provisions and protection (in particular relating to consumer rights) that apply under the laws in your country of residence.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the extent or scope of such section. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. These Terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Widilo with respect to the subject matter hereof.
256-260 Old St
Telephone: +44 (0) 7340 077655
Mirror Discounts Privacy Notice
Discountcode.mirror.co.uk (the Website) values your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when using our website or communicating electronically with us. This privacy notice should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions of use.
We are Reach plc of One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AP. We are the publisher of the Daily Mirror, the Sunday Mirror and their associated titles, and we are the controller of your Personal Data.
The Website is operated on our behalf by Widilo Limited of 71 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4BE who will also be a controller of your Personal Data.
Please read this privacy notice carefully.
Definitions and interpretation
1. In this privacy notice, the following definitions are used:
1. Personal Data: collectively all information that you submit to discountcode.mirror.co.uk via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
2. Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
3. GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 201/679
4. UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
2. In this privacy notice, unless the context requires a different interpretation:
1. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
2. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules, or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of this privacy notice;
3. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trust and partnerships;
4. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
5. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
6. the headings and subheadings do not form part of this privacy notice.
Information we get when you use our service
The following data may be collected, which includes Personal Data, from you:
• contact information such as email addresses;
Your redemption information: When you use discountcode.mirror.co.uk we will collect information about how you use our site. For example, when you redeem a voucher we’ll record details of the offer, the date and time and the device you’ve redeemed it on.
How your information is used
Where you enquire or raise complaints about our products and services we will use your personal information to investigate and respond to your enquiry or complaint.
To provide insight: Our use of technologies, including Google Analytics enables us to gather statistical information about how people use our site and application. The information we share will not identify you personally, it is statistical data and does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
To customize the content you receive: By collecting data on your activities on our website we’ll be able to better understand the types of offers that you’re interested. We’ll then present the most relevant offers for you on our website.
To offer you optimised content: One of the main ways we use your redemption information is to monitor which offers are being used so we can optimise our offers.
The legal grounds for our processing of your personal information
We rely on the following legal bases to use your personal information:
A. Where it is needed to provide you with our products or services, such as:
• Managing products and services you hold with us, or an enquiry about one
• Updating your records, tracing your whereabouts to contact you about your account and doing this for recovering debt (where appropriate)
• Sharing your personal information with third parties and services providers when you apply for a product or service to help manage your product or service
• All stages and activities relevant to managing any product or service including enquiry, application, administration and management of accounts
B. Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, such as:
• Managing your products and services, updating your records
• To perform and/or test the performance of, our products, services and internal processes
• For some direct marketing communications, subject to appropriate controls and safeguards
• To follow guidance and recommended best practice of government and regulatory bodies
• For management and audit of our business operations including accounting
• To carry out monitoring and to keep records of our communications with you and us
• To administer our good governance requirements and those of other members of our Group, such as internal reporting and compliance obligations or administration required for AGM processes
• For market research and analysis and developing statistics
• To provide insight and analysis of our customers to business partners either as part of providing products or services, helping us improve products or services, or to assess or to improve the operating of our businesses
• Where we need to share your personal information with people or organisations in order to run our business or comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligations
• To comply with our legal obligations or where we reasonably believe we are under a legal or regulatory obligation
C. With your consent or explicit consent:
• For some direct marketing communications and digital advertising activities
• For some of our processing of special data categories of personal information such as about your health
When personal data is transferred outside the EEA
We’re based in the UK and the Republic of Ireland but sometimes your personal information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. If we do so we’ll make sure that suitable safeguards are in place, for example by using approved contractual agreements, unless certain exceptions apply. We can provide more information about this on request.
Who we share your Personal Data with
This service may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
1. employees, agents, and/or professional advisors - in order to respond exclusively to your requests for information. No unsolicited advertising emails will be sent to you or sent to partners without your consent;
2. third party service providers who provide services which require the processing of personal data - to, among other things, help process emails and analyse the data collected. This service will only provide the latter with the information strictly necessary for the performance of their services; in each case, in accordance with this privacy notice.
We collect information about you when you visit the Website by using cookies (small text files) and other tracking technology. For more information, please see our Cookie Notice
1. You have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
1. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of your information held about you at any time, or (ii) that is modified, updated or deleted such information. If we provide you with access to the information held about you, they will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If your request is refused, you will be notified the reasons why.
2. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
4. Right to restrict use of your Data - the right to “block” from using your Data or limit the way which it is used.
5. Right to data portability - the right to request that data is moved, copied, or transferred.
6. Right to object - the right to object to the use of your Data.
2. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is the legal basis for processing your Data)
3. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled, you may refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
1. You may not transfer any of your rights under this privacy notice to any other person. This service may transfer their rights under this privacy notice where it is reasonably believed your rights will not be affected.
2. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this privacy notice (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this privacy notice will not be affected.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
4. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Changes to this privacy notice
This service reserves the right to change this privacy notice as when necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights you can contact us:
Reach you can email us at at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can write to the Legal Department, Reach plc, One Canada Square, London E14 5AP
Contact details for Widilo:
256-260 Old St
Telephone: +44 (0) 7340 077655
This privacy notice was last updated on 10th November 2020.
The Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how cookies are used, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a Website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
How cookies are used?
When you use and access the Service, there may be a number of cookies files in your web browser.
Cookies are used for the following purposes: to distinguish you from other users, to provide analytics, and to store your preferences.
Cookies do not persist longer than 13 months.
Your data is not collected or communicated to any third party, without having previously informed you and / or having received your consent.
How to configure your browser?
1. Open Firefox
2. Click the menu button on the top right of the screen
3. Click Content Blocking
4. Select “Custom”
5. Choose to block cookies from all sites or specific sites
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
3. Click on the "Privacy" tab
4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept"
5. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Select the menu button
3. Click "Settings"
4. Click the "Advanced Settings" at the bottom
5. Under the “Privacy”, choose “Content Settings”
6. Under the “Cookie” section, choose “Block sites from setting any data”
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
3. Select the "Security" icon Next to "Accept cookies", tick "Never"
4. If you want to see cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies"
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third Party Cookies
When you access this Website, one or more partner company cookies (third-party cookies) may be placed in your terminal via the Website page or via content broadcast in the advertising space.
The issue and use of third parties cookies are subject to the privacy policies of these third parties in compliance with GDPR.
You may refuse third-party cookies by changing your browser settings.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features on offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some pages might not display properly.
In using this service, you declare that:
● you are of sound body and mind;
● you are at least eighteen (18) years of age
● you are legally able to commit to and comply with all the laws and regulations in England;
● you agree to use discountcode.mirror.co.uk exclusively under the conditions provided by these Terms;
By using this site you agree not to:
● upload, share, or communicate any obscene, defamatory, abusive, or pornographic material that advocates war crimes or crimes against humanity, directly leading to acts of terrorism, violating the privacy of others and / or unlawful in any way;
● upload online advertisements or commercials;
● exploit, extract, copy or delete data;
● modify or adapt the structure of the Website;
● modify or adapt the Cookies